LEE Family Tree

This is a blog for collecting stories and facts on the Lee, Eubanks, Burris, Fritz and relevant names for these family trees. The search begins in Franklin County, West Frankfort, Illinois with the names Vernon Ralph Lee & Margaret Lee (Eubanks). See introduction for more details.

Name:
Location: Safford, Arizona, United States

I am a an artist at heart. My medium is the beautiful images of Arizona. My tool is a camera and I am the artist. My associate, Don, is my equal and the holder of the brains! He is also a great, photographic artist and is the cohesion of our work!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Information found on VR Lee

1930 United States Federal Census Record shows that Vernon Ralph Lee's home as Frankfort, Franklin county, Illinois. He is listed as 35 years of age and "estimated birth" as abt 1895.
Birth place, Illinois. Head of household. Wife: Margaret. Race: white. Margaret is listed as 27 at the time. Children Richard and Fada R. are listed as 2 and 1 yrs. old. This face sheet has the Ancestry.com logo in the top left corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home